Thursday, January 12, 2023

I’m back!

 It’s been a while since I’ve posted. A little over a year in fact. 2022 was a bit of a blur. Not a bad year necessarily, but one in which time seemed to simultaneously move too fast and too slowly - and I felt as if I couldn’t catch my breath. It felt a bit like the whole global pandemic stress caught up to me and I had to spend a year just surviving. 

Well now it is 2023 and I am ready to be back. I’ve still been on Instagram sharing about my library lady life, but now I can share more than a simple Instagram caption here on the blog! 

I have some ideas for the blog, but what do YOU want to see from me this year? 

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Library Lady Life!

As many of you know, I am a Library Lady and very proud of that fact! This blog has evolved several times over the years as I have g...