Sunday, January 21, 2018

Welcome to the Library Lady Life!

As many of you know, I am a Library Lady and very proud of that fact!

Snow White outfit

This blog has evolved several times over the years as I have grown and gone through different stages of life, but it is still my little place on the web to share the things I love.  

I love Disney, thanks to my husband who indoctrinated me and made me a Disney fanatic!  This love shows in my style - more often than not my outfit is a disneybound - a character-inspired outfit!  

Minnie style
Minnie Style is the best style!
I also love books and have a book club facebook group where we share reading memes and talk about what books we are reading!  If you love to read, you may want to join us there!  Or check out my 2019 book challenge!  

I am an avid thrifter and am working on ways to be more conscious in all of my consumer choices!  If this also describes you, you may want to join the Slow Fashion Rebels on facebook!  
Slow Fashion Rebel


So, welcome to The Library Lady Life!  You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.  :)  So come join the fun!  

Library Lady Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Library Lady Life!

As many of you know, I am a Library Lady and very proud of that fact! This blog has evolved several times over the years as I have g...