Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Star Wars Bedtime Books






Let me begin by saying that my Husband is a  HUGE star wars fan, but before we had kids, I had not seen any of the Star Wars movies.  No matter how many times he tried.  But once it became clear (very early, I might add) that my son was going to be a fan as well, I watched the movies - and became a fan myself!  Which is a good thing, because I'm pretty much surrounded by Star Wars!  Both kids rooms are decorated in Star Wars, and I read more Star Wars stories than I ever thought possible!  Did I mention my hubby is a fan?

Right now I'm reading this Star Wars Little Golden Book Collection to my girl at bedtime.  I love it because it follows each of the movies - in order.  As a new fan, I still sometimes get confused about what happens in which movie.  😀




I also love the illustrations - I mean look at this awesome picture of Yoda! 


We have LOTS of other Star Wars books around our house - you can check out my Star Wars books lists on Amazon to see more of what we have!  and.....May the force be with you .... Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Library Lady Life!

As many of you know, I am a Library Lady and very proud of that fact! This blog has evolved several times over the years as I have g...