Friday, June 22, 2018

Library Lady Style - My Favorite Things

I am no fashionista.  But I do know know what I like.  And at nearly 40 I've decided that I'm just going to wear what I like - even if other people find it silly or if it isn't the latest trend. 

So here are a few of my favorite things:   

Hairbows I just love them!  

Ms. Frizzle-inspired dress?  Yes please!
(Dress: Hot Topic, Leggings: Lularoe, Shoes: Dream Pair)

I love navy.  Navy polka dots, navy stripes, solid navy.
Navy is the new black.  

I do not like flowered clothing, but one exception is this dress/tunic from Old Navy.
What I love most about this outfit are the fair trade accessories
 that support women in Uganda and India!  

DISNEYBOUNDING - Dressing like a character in normal clothes
(not a costume)
(Dress and Cardigan: Goodwill, Shoes: Crocs)

Dresses - particularly A-line or fit and flare dresses -
but I'll take any dress over pants! 
(Photos from Dressember 2017 - a social media campaign
to raise money to fight human trafficking -
shoot me a message if you want to join
 my Dressember team this year!)

So many things to love here - A fun Disney wall, bright colors, yellow shoes!
But I especially love belts - especially belts with bows!!!
And finally?  Cardigans - because they are awesome.
And warm. And add color to an outfit.
#cardiganlife


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Library Lady Life!

As many of you know, I am a Library Lady and very proud of that fact! This blog has evolved several times over the years as I have g...