Saturday, March 21, 2020

Disney Theme Days: Hercules

During this social distancing time of Covid-19, we are all looking for ways to fill our time - I saw several people are doing Disney-themed days, so I thought I would gather some resources to help others who might be interested!  (These activities are best for elementary aged kids.)  

First up, Hercules!!!  



Greek Mythology is a pretty popular topic with kids, so there are a lot of great resources out there!  (Because you may not want to use up all of your printer ink, the items in bold do not require anything to be printed!)  

Recipes: 





More mythology: 


If your kids get hooked on Greek mythology after this, check out my Amazon list of great Greek mythology books!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Library Lady Life!

As many of you know, I am a Library Lady and very proud of that fact! This blog has evolved several times over the years as I have g...