Friday, January 20, 2023

Rothy's - are they worth the expense?

 What is the big deal about Rothy's?  

Well, in a word, they are awesome!  Let me tell you why:

  • Sustainable - they are made out of recycled plastic bottles.  Bonus?  That means, that if you are clumsy like me, the toes don't scuff when you trip - because it's not made out of leather!  
  • Easy care - they are machine washable - did you hear that?  No more stinky shoes!  Just take out the insoles, and throw them separately in the washer, and voila!  They come out clean!  Just be sure to air dry them!
  • Ethical - they are ethically made in the U.S. 
  • Comfortable - Rothy's really are the most comfortable shoes I've worn with NO break-in period or blisters! 
  • Long-lasting - I purchased my first pair of Rothy's in April of 2019 (my red pair) and I have worn them a LOT.  Like at LEAST once a week.  And they still look great!  
  • A variety of styles - you don't have to love ballet flats to love Rothy's - they have pointed flats, round flats, square toe flats in addition to loafers, sneakers, and boots! 

I now own several pairs of Rothy's - some purchased from the Rothy's website, and some purchased secondhand from Poshmark.  Shopping Poshmark is a way to get a color or design that may be discontinued on the website.  

However, you buy a pair, I highly recommend them!  If you purchase from the Rothy's website, you can get $20 off your first pair!  (In return I also get a $20 credit!). If you find a pair you love on Poshmark, you can register for a Poshmark account with COURTNEYRICOLE and get $10 off your first order.  


Which style would you choose? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Library Lady Life!

As many of you know, I am a Library Lady and very proud of that fact! This blog has evolved several times over the years as I have g...