Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Reason #431 why I LOVE Ikea!

Some of Castiel's FAVORITE toys have come from Ikea!  We love them too because they are well-made and inexpensive. He has played with the stacking cups for a long time now, but he is beginning to use the shape sorter.  He likes to take the top part off of the wood stacking toy (the one that looks like a lighthouse),  and he can dump all the rings off, but they are pretty heavy for him to do much else with right now.  





He also has a train set from Ikea, and although he doesn't do much besides chew on the trains, I think we will get a lot of use out of them in the future.  :)   


We have a lot of other Ikea toy items on our "wish list" (just check out my Pinterest board!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Library Lady Life!

As many of you know, I am a Library Lady and very proud of that fact! This blog has evolved several times over the years as I have g...